Welcome to the home of word nerd, Meg LaTorre-Snyder.
Meg is an editor and writer with a background in magazine and book publishing, medical/technical writing, journalism, and website creation.
Who is this “nerd”?
- BookTuber: iWriterly
- Literary agent apprentice at the Corvisiero Literary Agency
- Blogger & writing courses/webinar instructor: Writer’s Digest and Savvy Authors
- Freelance developmental book editor
- Teller of fantastical tales
- Formerly: Lead editor of the Pharmaceutical Processing magazine, newspaper reporter, and medical writer
Be sure to check out the latest iWriterly video:
Learn about the biggest pitfalls to avoid in prologues, the types of prologues a writer can utilize, and when a prologue can strengthen a writer’s manuscript in this iWriterly video.