For novel writers with completed manuscripts.
Status: Meg has temporarily closed her editorial services. Please check back for when she reopens.
- CLOSED: Query critique: $30 flat fee (includes two read-throughs)
- CLOSED: Synopsis critique: $50 flat fee (includes two read-throughs)
- CLOSED: First 5 pages critique: $20 flat fee (includes line editing)
- CLOSED: First chapter critique (up to 20 pages): $50 flat fee (includes line editing)
- CLOSED: Full manuscript critique: 1) reader report, 2) line editing, or 3) both (please fill out the contact form below for inquiries on pricing)
For more information about Meg’s mentoring package, please click here.
“It’s rare that you come across standout talent like Meg. I had the pleasure of working with her on a couple brief manuscripts and she proved to be professional, dependable, and respectful. She is able to provide critical feedback to authors and helps finesse projects, while giving the author license to excel. Above all, I was impressed with Meg’s ability to juggle multiple projects—it’s unlike any I’ve seen before. And, of course, her sense of humor.”
“Meg is one of the most dedicated people I have ever met. On top of being goal-oriented, clear-headed, and creative, she is also easy to work with and a true pleasure to be around!”
For More Information
Interested in learning more about Meg’s editorial services and prices? Fill out the form below!
A note from Meg: Just like you want to be sure you pick the right editor for your manuscript, I want to make sure I’m a good fit for your writing style and (ultimately) your manuscript. Therefore, I will be selective of which full manuscripts and folks I choose to work with—as you should too! Feel free to inquire about complimentary sample critiques (for full manuscript critiques only).