Status: Meg has temporarily closed her editorial services. Please check back for when she reopens.
For novel writers with completed manuscripts.
Thank you for your interest in Meg’s mentoring package, a part of her editorial services as a freelance book editor.
What is Mentoring?
Meg is offering writers the opportunity to sit down with her for 30 minutes (via video chat) and ask tough industry or manuscript-specific questions in order to help writers on the fun (and long!) road to publication.
Potential conversation topics:
- What is the ‘typical’ publishing process for authors?
- What are the best ways to grab a literary agent’s attention?
- Assessing your manuscript’s marketability.
- Bringing out your character’s voice.
- Pinpointing areas where your writing style (or individual manuscript) can be improved.
- How to incorporate suggested revisions from an agent/editor.
- Query writing.
- And more!
Please note: These video chats are not an opportunity to pitch your manuscript to Meg. Writers interested in submitting to Meg should do so through the Corvisiero Literary Agency’s specified process (submitting Meg’s requested materials). In addition, a mentoring opportunity with Meg does not signify an acceptance with the Corvisiero Literary Agency. Interested writers should submit to a Corvisiero agent if interested in the agency.
For More Information
To learn more about Meg’s mentoring services and pricing, fill out the contact form below.